For those of you familiar with about.com they have “how to” and Q&A on pretty much every topic in the world. They have a particularly elaborate “Lesbian Life” section. I highly recommend checking it out: http://lesbianlife.about.com/.
But what are always the funniest articles are the sexual “how to” articles, they range from normal girl-girl sexing, to bring toys into the bedroom, to all out fisting (eek!). But what I was looking for was just a list of tips, since I have posted lots of straight sex tips. Figured it was about time to rep the lezzies. What I found was a list of first time girl sexing tips. I think it is funny how predictable women are. The tips relate to typical women things like comfort, communication, and emotional well being. But they do make sense and I agree with the tips, although I would have added “keep it simple” and “think about what you like”.
Here are the about.com top ten tips (lesbians):
1. Get to know your own body.
2. Go sober.
3. Go Safe.
5. Leave the toys in the drawer.
8. Have realistic expectations.
To contrast I decided to look up tips for gay man first time sex. To my shock aside from references in coming out articles, there was a general lack of gay male first time sex articles. (Although there was an abundance of first time articles about fisting, kink, and threesomes). I don’t believe that all gay men are hoes, I personally know the world’s oldest gay virgin, and so I decided the nice gay boys need a list of their own.
So here are my tips for your first time (gay guys):
- Tell the other person it is your first time
- Bring SEVERAL condoms, you never know what is gonna happen
- DO NOT try to imitate porn
- Try to relax (I suggest thinking about what’s on tv if you start to get nervous)
- If you’re feeling unsure about it, wait, there will always be willing and able guys out there
- Turn the lights out!
- If you have crusty feet, keep your socks on
- Do not assume he loves you or will even call you again if you haven’t been dating for a while
- Be willing to laugh (not at the other person) if something doesn’t work. Sex is funny, it’s part of life.
- Have fun, and don’t forget to tell your fag hag the details!